Black Forest Cake Smoothie
Here are the facts… One slice of Black Forest Cake has 195 calories, 10g of fat, and 15g of sugar. While it may taste great, you are asking for a sugar crash and bulging belly. Good news is Muscle Mix makes it easy to re-create the rich chocolately taste of this classic dessert. The best part? Unlike with cake you'll feel satisfied!
Before we give you the recipe, let us give you some nutrition facts and information. Tart cherries are a great recovery snack because they fight inflammation and are packed with fiber and antioxidants. This smoothie will provide you with 26g of protein, 6g of fiber, only 2g of added sugars, and is packed with Vitamins A & C!
Without further adieu…
BLACK FOREST SMOOTHIE
- 8oz. (1 cup) skim milk or milk substitute
- 1 scoop chocolate Muscle Mix
- 1 handful or 1 cup tart cherries
- 1 handful ice
- 1 dallop cool whip
1. In a blender combine milk, Muscle Mix, cherries, and ice. Blend til smooth.
2. Pour into a glass and top with a dallop sugar cool whip
* If you’re feeling naughty add a tablespoon of cool whip when blending the smoothie
Want more recipes? Our 30 Day Get Lean Challenge comes with recipes and fitness tips to get you to your goals fast!